Kingsway Fellowship was Founded in 1968
Kingsway Fellowship International provides :
- Nonprofit status (501 (c) 3) for Churches & Religious Organizations.
- A Spiritual Covering for those having their own Tax-Exempt Status.
- A bond of Fellowship & Unity with people of like-precious Faith.
- KFI does not seek to own your ministry properties or assets.
- Kingsway has a relationship today with several thousand ministers and missionaries on 5 continents.
- KFI seeks to equip and enable its ministers to be more effective in their callings while building meaningful relationships with other ministers in the Fellowship.
- Building strong local churches around the world is a key priority.
- International ministers and leadership conferences.
- Assistance in establishing International Bible Training Centers for equipping ministers and leaders for the indigenous church.
- Tax-exempt status for USA churches and religious organizations in the USA Ministerial credentials for five–fold ministers and missionaries, evangelists and ministries of help.
- Kingsway Fellowship International is a d/b/a of Kingsway Ministries, Inc. an Iowa nonprofit corporation, located in Des Moines at 3707 SW 9th St., 50315.
- A nonprofit church-controlled tax exempt organization with Group Ruling Status under sections – 501 (c) (3), 509 (a) (1), 170 (b) (1) (A) (i) or170 (b) (1) (A) (ii) with the Federal Government.
- Directed by a 9 member Board of Directors.
- Numerous international, regional and state and sectional superintendents.
- Kingsway Fellowship International does not discriminate against members, applicants, students and others on the basis of age, race, color, national or ethnic origin.