Kingsway Fellowship was Founded in 1968
Kingsway Fellowship International provides :
• Nonprofit status (501 (c) 3) for Churches & Religious Organizations.
• A Spiritual Covering for those having their own Tax Exempt Status.
• A bond of Fellowship & Unity with people of like-precious Faith.
• KFI does not seek to own your ministry properties or assets.
• Kingsway has a relationship today with several thousand ministers and missionaries on 5 continents.
• KFI seeks to equip and enable its ministers to be more effective in their callings while building meaningful relationship with other ministers in the Fellowship.
• Building strong local churches around the world is a key priority.
• International minister's and leadership conferences.
• Assistance in establishing International Bible Training Centers for equiping ministers and leaders for the indigenous church.
• Tax exempt status for USA churches and religious organizations in the USA
• Ministerial credentials for five - fold ministers and missionaries, evangelist and ministries of help.
• Kingsway Fellowship International is a d/b/a of Kingsway Ministries, Inc. an Iowa nonprofit corporation, located in Des Moines at 3707 SW 9th St., 50315.
• A nonprofit church-controlled tax exempt organization with Group Ruling Status under sections - 501 (c) (3), 509 (a) (1), 170 (b) (1) (A) (i) or170 (b) (1) (A) (ii) with the Federal Government.
• Directed by a 9 member Board of Directors.
• Numerous international, regional and state and sectional superintendents.
• Kingsway Fellowship International does not discriminate against members, applicants, students and others on the basis of age, race, color, national or ethnic origin.